The Ecogator pool backwash recycling system is available in a 300l Ecogator tank. It is made of Linear Low Density, UV-resistant durable Polyethylene which is non-corrosive and rust free. All ﬁttings are included.
Benefits of the system:
- Easy installation and easy to use.
- Saves 500 - 800 litres per backwash - saving our precious resource.
- Saves you money.
- Inline chlorinator treats water before sedimentation process.
- Tank could be installed out of sight.
- No more toxic backwash water flushed into our storm water system - this is much better for the environment.
- There is less ecological damage when backwash water is removed from the environment.
The System Is made up of:
- 500l Ecogator Tank (Dimensions(DxH) : 980mm x 1040mm).
- 50ml Inlet.
- By-pass valve.
- Water inspection hole/overflow outlet.
- 50ml Emergency overflow.
- Outlet and waste valves.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.