More of DELTA Max
Double runtime with this add-on battery that plugs into any DELTA Max portable power station. Add up to two Extra Battery units for a total capacity of 6048Wh.
DELTA Max and its Extra Battery charge and discharge in unison. Whether you’re recharging DELTA Max from solar panels, AC outlets, a vehicle, or our Smart Generator, the DELTA Max Extra Battery will recharge alongside.
Independent in emergencies
The extra battery even recharges directly from EcoFlow’s Smart Generator without DELTA Max. That’s more recharging options to fit any situation.
Get all the info on battery percent, time until full, time until empty, and more on the DELTA Max Extra Battery LCD screen. Check the battery’s status anywhere on the EcoFlow app.
- Extra Battery Port Input: 50.4V, 1800W Max (X-Stream and solar dual charging)
- Extra Battery Port Output: 43V-58.4V 3200W Max
- Cell Chemistry: NCM
- Shelf Life: 1 year (after a full charge)
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Optimal Operating Temperature: 68°F to 86°F(20°C to 30°C)
- Discharge Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C)
- Charge Temperature: 32°F to 113°F(0°C to 45°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C) (optimal: 68°F to
86°F [20°C to 30°C])
- Protection: Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Warranty: 24 months
What's in the Box
- 1 x Battery
- DELTA Max Extra Battery Cable
- User Manual & Warranty Card
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.