Dry Planet Save-a-Flush
The Save-a-Flush has been used and distributed by some of the world’s most recognised companies including Kimberley-Clark, Unilever, Thames Water, Severn Trent and United Utilities.
Independent studies in the UK have shown Save-a-Flush to be the most cost effective way of saving real amounts of water in the home. Save-a-Flush has won Australia’s National Savewater! Awards for Best product and the Waterwise Marque in the UK.
Features & Savings
- Fits all toilets.
- Comes in a 1 Litre to 1.2 Litre Water Saving Bag.
- Saves on average 12 litres per day.
- Lifespan of 3 - 5 years, saving up to 7000 litres annually in just one toilet.
- Easy and quick to fit.
- Brandable with photo quality images for companies to distribute their conservation messages.
- Envelope Contents - Laminated Super Absorbent Polymer Silica Sand.
- Simply remove the lid of the cistern, and drop the lightweight envelope into the cistern.
- The device will soak up water, thereby displacing 1 - 1.2 litres of water (depending on the device you have) with every refill, reducing water flushed away with every flush.
- Absorbing the full amount of water can take up to 6 hours, and it will sink to the bottom of the cistern as it fills.
- Fits all toilets, including dual-flush systems.