The MXS 7.0 is perfect for charging the larger batteries that you find in RVs, boats caravans and cars.
- Maintains larger batteries up to 225Ah
- Easy to read LED display
- Comes with Connect – Eyelet and Connect – Clamp connectors
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C.
- Back current drain: Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month.
- Battery capacity: 14–225 Ah.
- Battery chemistry: Lead acid.
- Battery types: 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; GEL.
- Battery voltage: 12 V.
- Charging category: AC charging.
- Degree of protection: IP65.
- Input: 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 1.2 A.
- Output: 14.4/14.7/15.8/13.6 V, 7.2 A.
- Ripple: Less than 4 %
- Start voltage: 2.0 V.
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H).
- Insulation class: IP65.
- Weight: 0.8kg.
- Warranty: 5 years.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.