Ctek D250SE Dual Charger Charge Controller
The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions.
- 20A fully automatic temperature compensated charging for batteries from 40-300Ah while you’re on the move.
- Dual input (solar and alternator in parallel).
- Smart alternator compatible.
- Selectable lithium* and lead-acid mode.
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays.
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V.
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance.
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions.
- Splash and dust proof (IP65).
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120, SMARTPASS 120S for the ultimate 140A power management solution.
- 2-year warranty.
- Input: 11.5 – 23 V, 25 A.
- Output: 14.4 / 14.7 V, 20 A Max, Lead-Acid Battery Types, 14.2 V, 20 A Max, Lifepo4.
- Back Current Drain: Less Than 1Ah/Month.
- Ripple: Less Than 4 %.
- Ambient Temperature: -20˚C To +50˚C.
- Battery Types 12 V: Wet, Mf, Ca/Ca, Agm, Efb, Gel, Lifepo4.
- Battery Capacity: 40 – 300 Ah.
- Insulation Class: Ip65.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Net Weight (Unit With Cables): 0.7 Kg.
- Dimensions (Lxwxh): 192mm x 110mm x 65mm.