- Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency based on innovative photovoltaic technologies.
- High quality, strong aluminium frame, passing mechanical load testing 5400 Pa and wind pressure 2400Pa.
- 10 years limited product warranty.
- 10 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output.
- 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output.
Quality and Safety
- Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards.
- High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
- Using UV-resistant silicon.
- ISO 9001:2008 、ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS18001.
- IEC61215, IEC61730, Safety Class II, conformity to CEQ.
- Model: CNCB200W.
- Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 200W.
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 36.45V.
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.488A.
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 44.37V.
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.01A.
- Solar Cell Efficiency (%): 18.68.
- Solar Module Efficiency (%): 15.67.
- Dimensions(LxWxD): 1,580 mm x 808 mm x 35 mm.
- Weight: 13.5kg.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C.
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC.
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A.
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%.
- MC4 connectors not supplied
STC: Irradiance 1000W/㎡, Modules Temperature 25°C, AM=1.5.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.