All it takes to fire up a WR-Range water heater, is the opening of a tap. Ignition is achieved with the help of a battery or the Bosch Hydro Power ignition system making use of the most clean and economical energy source possible: the force of the water is responsible for the ignition of the burner.
The exclusive hydrodynamic generator makes use of waterpower in order to produce the energy required to feed the electronic circuits and trigger the ignition. In so doing the utilisation of external power sources are negated. The WR-Range of water heaters with hydrodynamic generator ignition have a wide range of power, which enables them to work in any installation.
The ignition pressure is 0.35 bar, making it the lowest of all appliances of this type. Simply put, a Bosch ignites where others cannot.
- Powerful - However large or small your hot water requirements are, Bosch has the appliance with the output to suit.
- Economical - Instantaneous water heaters only use energy when hot water is used
- Safe - The built-in thermoelectric flame-failure device prevents gas leaking if the pilot light goes off.
- Convenient - Hot water wherever and whenever needed.
- Compact - Attractive and compact design saves space and makes these appliances ideal for both old and new properties.
- Versatile - Whichever option you choose - point of use or central supply - Bosch has the right water heater for you.
- Model: Therm 4000 WRD11-G31
- Output (kW): 19,2.
- Ignition type: Hydro Power .
- Gas type: LPG.
- Gas consumption: LPG - butane/propane 1,75kg/h.
- Max permissible water pressure (bar): 12.
- Minimum operating pressure (bar): 0,1.
- Flow range (l/min): 2 - 5,5.
- Temperature control at minimum setting: Ambient +25°C (Flow Rate: 4.0 – 11.0 l/min).
- Temperature control at maximum setting: Ambient +50°C (Flow Rate: 2.0 – 5.5 l/min).
- Applications: Shower and basin.
- Voltage: N/A.
- Frequency: N/A.
- Dimensions (h x w x d) mm: 730 x 370 x 280
- Weight (excluding packaging): 12kg
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.