Bonnie Bio products are all made from natural corn and vegetable ingredients with no chemical additives to ensure non-toxicity and allow for complete composting and biodegradability, yet they are as sturdy as traditional plastic. They are incredibly environmentally friendly as they break down back to CO2, water and biomass, which are renewable resources and they don’t leach any toxins into the environment whilst breaking down. We even use soy-based ink to print, which is eco-friendly.
These bags break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these bags biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
Features and Specifications
- Contents: 12 x 85l compostable bags.
- Colour: Light green, PLA corn starch bag.
- Bag Dimensions: 935mm x 635mm | 18 microns.
- Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable.
- Ideal for 85 litre pedal bins.
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink.
- A sustainable alternative that is leak proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic.
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life.
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag.
- This bag is 100% toxin free.