- Ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology.
- Integrated battery management System (BMS).
- Light weight & compact.
- Water & dust resistant (IP56).
- Highly durable ABS enclosure.
- Compatible with leading 24V inverters & chargers.
- Model: BN26-50-1.3k.
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity: 1300 Wh @C10, 25°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 26 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 23.2 VDC – 28.8 VDC.
- Operating Temperature Range: Charge: 0°C – 45°C | Discharge: -20°C – 55°C.
- Cycle Life @ 100% DoD: > 2000 cycles (1300 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD: > 3000 cycles (1040 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 50% DoD: > 5000 cycles (650 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Dimensions (mm): 327 x 172 x 218mm (W x D x H) Weight (kg) 13.5 kg.
- Warranty Period: 3 Years.
- Terminal: M8 (female).
- Max. 4 in series, max. 2 in parallel
- Recommended to not expand if the difference between the oldest & newest battery is more than 12 months.
- Bulk Voltage: 28.4 – 28.8VDC.
- Float Voltage: 27.6 VDC.
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 23.2 V.
- Charge Current (max.): Recommended: 10A | Maximum: 37A continuous.
- Discharge Current (max.): Recommended: 10A | Maximum: 50A continuous | Peak: 100A (<5 seconds).
- Self-discharge Rate: < 3% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% - 99% @C1.
- Environmental Protection: IP56.
- Over-current Protection: 100 A.
- Over-voltage Cut-out: 31.2 V.
- Under-voltage Cut-out: 20.0 V.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.