- Ultra-safe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology.
- Integrated battery management System (BMS).
- Light weight & compact.
- Water & dust resistant (IP56).
- Highly durable ABS enclosure.
- Drop in lead acid replacement in terms of physical size. Please ensure that your charge controller/ inverter are lithium compatible.
- Model: BN13-218-2.8k.
- Capacity (Ah): 218.
- Current (V): 13.
- Energy (Wh): 2834.
- Dimensions (mm): 522 x 240 x 245.
- Weight (kg): 27.
- Charge Current (A): 40.
- Max Charge Current (A): 100.
- Max Discharge Current (A): 108.
- Pulse/Peak Current (<3s): 216.
- Cycles @ 100% DoD: 2000.
- Cycles @ 80% DoD: 3000.
- Cycles @ 50% DoD: 5000.
- Cycles @ 30% DoD: 8000.
- Terminal Type: M8.
- Max. 4 in series, max. 2 in parallel
- Recommended to not expand if the difference between the oldest & newest battery is more than 12 months.
- Warranty Period: 3 Years
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.