- Bluetooth Monitoring.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology.
- Integrated battery management System (BMS).
- Local monitoring via Bluetooth.
- Water & dust resistant (IP56).
- Highly durable ABS enclosure.
- Drop in lead acid replacement in terms of physical size. Please ensure that your charge controller/ inverter are lithium compatible.
Product Specifications General Information
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity 1400 Wh @C10, 25°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range 11.6 VDC – 14.4 VDC.
- Operating Temperature Range: Charge: 0°C – 45°C | Discharge: -20°C – 65°C.
- Cycle Life @ 100% DoD > 2000 cycles (1400 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD > 3000 cycles (1120 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 50% DoD > 5000 cycles (700 Wh @C10, 25°C).
- Dimensions (mm): 330 x 175 x 195 (W x D x H).
- Weight (kg): 12.5 kg.
- Max. 4 in series, max. 2 in parallel
- Recommended to not expand if the difference between the oldest & newest battery is more than 12 months.
- Warranty Period: 3 Years.
Charge / Discharge
- Bulk Voltage: 14.4 VDC.
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 11.6 V.
- Float Voltage: 13.8V
- Charge Current (max.): 100 A Max.
- 50 A Recommended Discharge Current (max.): 100 A Continuous; 350 A Max for 5 sec.
- Self-discharge Rate: < 3% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% - 99% @C1.
- Environmental Protection: IP56.
- Over-current Protection: 105A for 3 sec - Discharge 350A
- Over-voltage Cut-out: 14.8 V.
- Under-voltage Cut-out: 10.0 V.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.