BIBO Water Bar - Purple Patch
It’s healthy and safe
The BIBO bar provides pure, healthy and great tasting water, using the very latest in water filtration and purification. It’s healthy to drink and safe to touch with an added child lock protection, making it easier for the whole family to enjoy. The BIBO zapper purification system makes the water from the BIBO bar completely clean, eliminating any need to sterilize baby bottles.
We all like our drinks served differently, and we at BIBO understand that. That’s why with the BIBO bar, you have the option to set your temperature of choice with both hot and cold drinks, helping make your life that much easier. The BIBO bar also allows you to pre-set your quantity of choice, enabling you to decide just how much water to dispense.
The BIBO bar is more energy efficient than a kettle and can be made even more so with the use of the available sleep modes. Using a BIBO bar will also help save the environment by reducing CO2 emissions and by minimizing the use of plastic bottles.
BIBO bar at home
- Completely pure, healthy & great tasting – BIBO bar uses the latest technology in water filtration and purification, leaving all the essential minerals in your water.
- Unlimited – Avoid paying extra, reloading and storing drums full of filtered water as the BIBO bar plumbs directly into your mains.
- Instant boiling and chilled – You and your family will drink more, as it’s easy, fun, dispenses at your pre-set temperature of choice and is perfectly safe for children.
- Energy efficient – More energy efficient than a kettle and one can also make use of the sleep modes available.
- Environmentally friendly – Help save the environment by reducing CO2 emissions and minimize the use of plastic bottles.
- Voltage: 220-240 volts.
- Frequency: 50 hertz.
- Power Rating: 1700 W.
- Estimated Power Usage: 5kWh per month (average usage with energy saving modes).
Hot Water System
- Power Rating: 1500 W (when heating element operating).
- Heating Capacity: 15 litres per hour (at ambient water temperature of 25°C).
- Hot Water Temperature: 70°C - 96°C (temperature adjustable using menu option).
Chilled Water System
- Refrigerant: R134a.
- Power Rating: 138 W.
- Cooling Capacity: 5 litres per hour (at ambient water temperature of 25°C).
- Cold Water Temperature: 4-16°C (temperature adjustable using menu option).
Mixed Water System
- Mixed Water Temperature: 30-60°C (temperature adjustable using menu option).
- Multi-stage Carbon Filter: 1.0 micron (nominal).
- UV Lamp: 11 W.
Inlet Water Pressure
- Minimum/Maximum: 150 - 600kPa.
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 30 cm(W) x 35 cm(D) x 33 cm(H).
- Weight: 17 kgs.