- The BIBO express2 has a more modern cutting-edge design that does not require an internal hot tank, but boils water instantly as it runs through the machine, saving you time, preserving energy and preventing water waste.
- The BIBO express2 can withstand high usage, effortlessly offering endless boiling water for offices, pause areas, canteens, waiting rooms, homes, or anywhere really, at 10x more speed than its predecessor.
Bigger and good looking
- The BIBO express2 is slightly bigger than the original express, but just as sleek and chic, and the ideal statement piece for any space.
- Not only does the BIBO express2 cutting-edge design look good, but it also ensures that you’ll be cutting power bills too. The BIBO express2 is unique to the market in that it instantly boils water only as needed. That means there is zero waste of water and power.
- The BIBO express2 is designed with a non-drip function, which has loads of benefits, but also ensures there is no leaking of boiling water. Unlike traditional levers and taps, the BIBO express2 has a lock key that prevents boiling water from pouring unless you choose to unlock it.
- The BIBO express2 only boils the water you need, instantly, making it energy-efficient and eco-friendly. Shed the load with the BIBO express2. The country will thank you.
Any wall, anywhere
- One of the unsurpassed benefits of the BIBO express2 is that you can place it anywhere. With its non-drip function means there is no need for it to be placed on top of a sink or drainage system. It is simply wall-mounted and easily installed for your convenience.
- Voltage: 230V~50Hz.
- Power rating: 3400W.
- Protection type: I type.
- Protection type: IPX0.
- Climate rating: T.
- Recovery Rate: Instant.
- Maximum cups at a time: Unlimited.
- Heating power: 3200W.
- Heating water capacity: ≥90℃≥25L/h.
- Inlet water temperature: 10°C-38°C.
- Power consumption: 0.09kw.h/24h.
- Maximum water pressure: 0.1-0.4Mpa.
- Current rating: 14.78A
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 360 x88 x 550mm.
- Weight: 4.10kgs.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.