As easy as 1, 2, 3, these revolutionary battery switches allow you to wire from the front. Never has installation been so easy and cabling so accessible. With their shared interconnection height, EZ-Mount battery switches "cluster" directly with the Pro Installer Busbar Range, resulting in the fastest, most compact installations. Optimized cable access makes installation a breeze. Pro Installer switches set the new benchmark with outstanding ergonomics, intuitive look/feel, and are engineered from the finest materials to withstand the harsh marine environment. The outstanding performance and features of this powerful new generation battery switch appeal to both the installer and end user. All ratings, footprints and features of the EZ-Mount switch match the high quality of our standard switches.
- Tested to UL1107 ignition protection, CE.
- Tinned copper 10mm (3/8") studs.
- Stainless steel washers/nuts.
- Fibre reinforced plastics.
- 400A Continuous / 600A 5 mins Intermittent / 1500A 10 secs Cranking.
- Waterproof to IP66.
- Same interconnection height as Pro Installer.
- Removable knob allows isolation during servicing.
- 3 removable side plates for protection.
- Industry standard 3.85" x 3.85" footprint.
- Continuous rating: 400A.
- Intermittent rating (5 minutes): 600A.
- Cranking rating (10 seconds): 1500A.
- Connection stud size: M10 (3/8”).
- 12-48V DC.
- IP66 – protection from powerful water jets.
- Ignition protected.
- Independently tested to meet UL1107 standards.
- Electrical ratings achieved using cable size 120mm².
- Dimensions: 67mm x 97mm x 97mm.
- Weight: 480g.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.