This Kit produces an average 12.5kWh's per day. These kits have been designed for customers who know their daily load and usage times and are comfortable with sizing solar kits.
This kit consists of the following components (Please click on headers for more information)
- 1 x Victron Multiplus 48/5000/70-100 Pure Sinewave Inverter/ Charger.
- 6 x 340W Solar Panel (May vary due to stock requirements).
- 1 x Victron Blue Solar 150V/70A MPPT Charge Controller.
- 8 x Enervision E-Guard NM12-200L 200Ah 12V Gel/AGM Battery.
- 1 x Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor.
- 1 x Victron Color Control GX with WIFI Module.
- 1 x Microcare 5 String Breakerless Low Voltage Combiner & Surge Protection Unit.
- 2 x Victron 1,8m VE.Direct Cables.
- 2 x Multi Contact MC4 Cable Coupler Pack.
- 30m x 6mm² Red Double Insulated Halogen Free Solar Cable.
- 30m x 6mm² Black Double Insulated Halogen Free Solar Cable.
- 5m x 16mm² Red Panelflex Cable.
- 5m x 16mm² Black Panelflex Cable.
- 15m x 2.5mm² Earth Panelflex (green) Cable.
- 2m x 25mm² Red Panelflex Cable.
- 2m x 25mm² Black Panelflex Cable.
- 2 x 25cm Red Battery Connectors.
- 6 x 25cm Black Battery Connectors.
- 2 x 16mm²/ 10mm lugs.
- 2 x 25mm²/ 10mm lugs.
- 10 Panel Solar Mounting Kit (Please choose mounting brackets above).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.