Features and benefits
- Provides backup power in the event of power outages.
- Automatically transfers to battery power when needed.
- Electronics remain on when switching over to batteries.
- Built-in solar controller.
- Can be used off grid (with no mains connection).
- intelligent battery charger.
- Unit is on wheels for easy moving.
- Multiple protections.
- Includes 2 x 100Ah batteries.
- 1 x British to SA plug adaptor with a multi-plug.
- Output power: 3000VA/2400W.
- AC output: 230Vac.
- Output waveform: Pure sine-wave.
- Battery voltage: 24V.
- Operating temperature: -10C - 50C.
- Transfer time: 10 - 20m/secs.
- Maximum solar power: 1200W.
- Protection: Short circuit, Overload, Over-temperature, Over-current.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.