Please note some products in this kit are built to order , with a lead time of 7 - 10 working days
- Thermosiphon systems can be equipped with either tube solar panels or flat solar panels.
- Thermosiphon systems are cheap, reliable and since they do not have pumps or controls they do not require any significant maintenance.
- Contrary to batch systems - and since hot water is stored in an insulated tank - they can minimize heat loss during the night-time hours.
- Suitable for north orientation, pitched roof mounting.
- Geyser can be installed inside the roof as it is a pumped system.
- Evacuated tubes have a marginally higher efficiency than their flat plate counterparts during winter.
- Direct geysers are suitable for areas with little to no frost.
- 150L Systems are suitable for households of 3 people or less.
This kit includes the following
- 1 x 150L Direct Solar Geyser.
- 1 x 15 Evacuated Tube Collector.
- 1 x Valve Pack 2.
- 1 x 150°C High Temperature Automatic Air Release Valve.
- 2 x 22mm Ball Valves.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.