Please note these kits are made to order and have a lead time of up to 2 weeks before delivery.
- High performance polycrystalline solar cells.
- Adjustable support legs – to change inclination of the solar panels for direct sun exposure.
- Sturdy aluminium frame, tempered glass, with polymer protection corners.
- 6m of 4mm Solar cable with Anderson plug (50A) and 1m of 4mm ripcord with eyelets.
- 1 x MC4 Branch connector pack for neat parallel and series panel connections.
- Rip stop durable carry case with internal foam padding for extra panel protection.
- IP20 rated Victron PWM charge controller: 10A (Upgrade to MPPT options before Checkout).
- Solar Panels: 2 x 50W.
- Folded Dimensions: 549mm x 659mm x 70mm +/-2mm.
- Weight: 12.5kg.
- Max-power: 100W.
- Open circuit voltage, Voe (V) - 21.67V.
- Voltage at Maximum power, Vmp (V) - 17.67V
- Current a t Maximum power, Imp (A) - 2 x 2.85A.
- Short-circuit Current: 2 x 3.30A.
Charge Controller Options
- 1 x Victron Blue Solar Light 12V/24V/10A PWM Charge Controller (Standard).
- 1 x Victron Blue Solar 75V/10A MPPT Charge Controller (Upgrade).
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.