LED lights are probably the most cost effective energy saving product on the market. Considering the small size of the initial investment when converting your house or office to LED lighting instead of regular light bulbs, the environmental and financial benefits of LED light bulbs are huge. Save literally thousands of Rands on your annual electricity bill. If you have any questions regarding which LED light to choose, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
All the lights in the World
Sustainable.co.za stocks a wide range of LED lighting options, including LED downlights, LED fairy lights, home LED light bulbs, LED flood lights, LED lanterns and lamps, LED tubes, LED strip lights, and more. Our LED light prices and ranges are diverse enough to meet any household lighting need, serving as holiday decorations and increasing the safety of your family at home. For LED light bulbs that range from 12V and 24V to tube lights that range from 165/265V 85-265V, contact Sustainable.co.za.
Advantages of LED lights
- LED light bulbs are energy efficient – producing more light per watt than incandescent bulbs which results in cheaper LED lighting costs when compared to regular lighting
- LED light bulbs last longer than incandescent bulbs. Normal light bulbs have an average life span of 1,000 hours but an LED bulb has a life span of between 40,000 and 60,000 hours.
- LED lights are more durable and robust than conventional light bulbs, they can also be made significantly smaller than conventional bulbs and can be used in flashlights and other small devices
- LED lighting operates at a lower temperature than incandescent light bulbs, less energy is wasted in heat production and subsequent heat loss
- LED lights don’t contain the toxins found in incandescent or fluorescent bulbs, such as mercury
Uses for LED lighting
In addition to LED lights cost saving benefits, LED lighting is ideally suited to a number of residential, commercial and industrial purposes. For instance, you can significantly reduce your home electricity bill by replacing all your room lights with LED bulbs and benefiting from lower LED lighting prices. LED lights are also imminently suited to outdoor lighting purposes, such as garden lights, security lights and swimming pool lighting.
LED tubes can be used to light offices, classrooms, conference centres and warehouses.
LED lights can even be used in street lights and replace traditional automotive lighting systems. For example, LED lights can be found in many modern headlights, tail lights and indicator lighting systems. The flashing lights of many emergency vehicles consist of LED light bulbs. Even trucks and boats make use of LED lighting systems these days.
Don’t be left behind as LED lighting grows from a trend among the purely eco-conscious to widespread adoption internationally. Visit Sustainable.co.za for a selection of LED lights at the lowest price that meet your household needs; reduce your energy consumption, save money and join the growing crowd of environmentally aware.