So, how does it work? By turning the GALTECH Pro counter clockwise, a drop of air is inserted into the filter creating a water stream that activates the turbine. The turbine is based on six spray deflectors that are constructed so that the water flow passes through them creating a high-speed vortex. A hole in one of the flaps takes the turbine out of balance resulting in a high-speed vibration. This is reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property, that is driven by chemical potential differences of the solvent, a thermodynamic parameter. Reverse osmosis will remove many types of dissolved and suspended species from water, including bacteria, and is used in both industrial processes and the production of potable water. The result is that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent can pass to the other side. To be "selective", the filter will not allow large molecules or ions through the pores (holes), but should allow smaller components of the solution (such as solvent molecules water) to pass freely. This action ensures that no dirt remains in the filter and prevents the development of bacteria in the filter.
High performance, superior filtration, designed, engineered and manufactured to achieve the highest standards of quality and efficiency of operation. The unit comprises of several features for greater filtration capacity and effective protection of the entire home.
- Low friction loss.
- Stainless steel screen in 40 to 400 mesh nanotechnology.
- Turbine with 6 spray deflectors.
- Stainless Steel Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- Opel Stone replacement cartridge.
- Manual shut off valve.
- Easy Maintenance; the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning.
- Non - corrosive materials.
Performance and Technical Data
- Operating pressure: up to 120 psi (8.2 bar).
- Maximum working temperature: 60 °C.
- Dimensions: 166 mm x 266 mm.
- Housing -Polypropylene.
- Cylinder and screen- stainless steel.
- “0” ring material- nitril rubber 3/4".
More About Galtech Pro
- Galtech Pro renders all water filtering systems and softening additives in the home unnecessary, providing your entire home with uncontaminated, pH balanced, soft water. Galtech pro provides a natural and healthy bathing and drinking experience, with no effort and minimal expense.
- Galtech Pro is a unique central filter which is installed at the main water inlet of your home or property after the water meter. It is the most advanced in the world. Our leading technology provides a solution for drinking and bathing water which saves time and money.
- Galtech Pro provides you with crystal clear water flowing out of taps on your property. This results in reduced usage of chemical softeners during clothes washing, no more damaging lime build up, which in turn saves the lifespan of appliances, water pipes and geysers. After installing your Galtech Pro, there will be no need for mini-bars, bottled water or water purifiers, saving you further cost as well as space in your home.
- Galtech pro is Compact, smart and designed to fit main pipes of all sizes. it does not require electrical power or harmful chemicals. Galtech Pro will not reduce the water pressure in your home.
What it removes
- Scale Crystal.
- Dissolved Particles.
- Solid Sand and Containments.
- Sand Sediment and Non-Dissolved Particles.
- All types of water parasites (including water born worms).
- Chlorine (Allowing only minimal amount needed).