- 0.1 micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts.
- It’s Simple — No Chemicals, No Construction, use any plastic bucket or plastic bottle, No Replacement Parts; even attach it to a spigot with hose threads.
- Cost Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for pennies a day over its lifetime — Produced by a Non-Profit company!
- Fast Flow — supplies 1 litre every 2 minute.
- Easy Maintenance — Just back flush each use.
- Long Lasting — with proper maintenance it can last many years for an entire family.
- Disaster Relief — fast solution to a clean water need.
- Meets and exceeds EPA standards — removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard.
What it removes?
- Bacteria Which Cause: I. E Cholera, Botulism (Clostridium Botulinum), Typhoid (Salmonella Typhi), Amoebic Dysentery, E. coli, Coliform Bacteria, Streptococcus, Salmonella.
- Protozoan (Cyst): I.E Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Cyclosophoran.
- Exceeds EPA Requirements (Removal Rate of 99.99999%).