Orders Co-Ordinator APPLY NOW
We are looking for a qualified Orders Co-Ordinator to join our team. You will provide support to our team and co-ordinate all order logistics.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of supply, logistics and orders administration. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people and administrative skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships while getting all orders out on time.
- Experience in E-Commerce Industry
- Experience in Procurement and Logistics
- Experience in Customer Service
- Dealing with the “Good & Bad” customers
- Excellent writing skills and telephonic manner
- A positive attitude and mindset
- A willingness to learn and grow with the Company
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the CPA (Customer Protection Act) - Advantageous
- A good understanding of the POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) – Advantageous
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Proven work experience in Procurement and Logistics
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Experience in E-commerce and CRM platforms
- In-depth understanding of logistics principles and customer service practices
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Aim to always ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Salary will be market related based on experience.|||Westlake Business Park, Cape Town|||||||||4gbAUd.Ll119.QWs|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||