1. This competition is promoted by Sustainable.co.za.
2. Competition Period: The competition runs from 1 August 2020 to 30 September 2020 ("Competition Period"). No entries will be accepted after midday on 30 September 2020.
3. Who can enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person, 18 years or older and currently reside in South Africa (being a resident or citizen). Also, you may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to Sustainable.co.za or any other entity directly or if you are any of the aforementioned persons' spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
4. How many times may you enter: You may enter this competition as many times as you like. If you have won a competition at Sustainable.co.za within the last six months of the current competition, you are not eligible to win again.
5. No entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the competition.
6. Prize: There is one grand prize in this giveaway. The winners will walk away with a fully stacked Sustainable Hamper. Some of the products can only be installed by an accredited installer and Sustainable Online takes no responsibility should this requirement not be followed. The prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Please note that should the prize become unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Sustainable.co.za reserve the right to substitute such prize for another of equal and comparable value.
7. Winner will be one person randomly chosen in the final draw on 30 September 2020. The winner will be notified via email. We will attempt to contact the winner at least 3 (three) times, but if we are unable to contact the winner within 2 (two) days, such winner will forfeit his/her prize and Sustainable.co.za reserves the right to redraw such prize. The winner will be announced on Sustainable.co.za’s social media pages. The winner will be required to collect or arrange for the collection of the prize at the premises of Sustainable.co.za, Cape Town. The winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (South African Identity document or passport), proof of address or any other validation procedure determined by Sustainable.co.za in order to claim the prize.
8. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winner. The winner may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
8. By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception.
9. A copy of these Competition Rules is made available at www.sustainable.co.za
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against sustainable.co.za or its promotional agents.
11. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
12. Entrants indemnity Sustainable.co.za or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate Sustainable.co.za or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold Sustainable.co.za or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Sustainable.co.za detect and/or suspect any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
14. All participants indemnity Sustainable.co.za and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
15. All participants further indemnify Sustainable.co.za from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Sustainable.co.za or any of its promotional agents.
16. The winner will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize.
17. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minister of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, Sustainable.co.za reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Sustainable.co.za or its promotional agents.
18. At the end of the competition of all Sustainable.co.za's obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
19. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Sustainable.co.za may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the competition, by posting such amendments on its Website.