When the flow rate is too low to produce an aerated or laminar stream, a spray device is used to produce a miniature shower pattern to provide full coverage of the hands during washing. Sprays are recommended for use in public bathrooms.
Features and Specifications
- Recommended for application in series public bathroom faucets exposed to walk-in traffic.
- Virtually unbreakable single piece insert ensures a longer useable life.
- Supplies all outlets evenly with water.
- Replacement aerator insert for M22/M24 spouts.
- Used for basins, dish washing, laundry.
- Durable single piece.
- Anti-clogging dome screen to filter sediments and particles.
- Flow Rate: 3l/min.
- Pressure compensating for constant flow from 0,8 to 6 bar.
- SLC feature: soft elastomer layer; lime deposits can easily be rubbed off.