Cable suitable for the interconnection of the various elements of photovoltaic systems. Suitable for fixed installation outside and inside without protection or inside pipes, ducts or similar closed systems High resistance against ozone, U.V. rays, oils, moisture and weather in clemencies. Suitable for use at an ambient temperature up to 90°C (120°C overload) and tested according to TUV-Rhineland 2 1169/08.2007 Standard. The estimated lifetime of these cables is at least 25 years.
- Voltage Rating: 1800 Vdc.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C.
- Flexibility Class: 4 & 5.
- Conductor Type: Flexible tin plated / Copper class – 5CEI EN 60228.
- Insulation Material: XL Halogen Free FR.
- Sheath Material: XL Halogen Free FR.
- Sheath Colour Black, Red.
- Bending Radius 4 x Diameter of cable.
- Nominal Size mm²: 6.0.
- Insulation Thickness mm: 0.7.
- Sheath Thickness mm: 0.8.
- Outer Diameter mm: 6.1.
- Max. Conductor Resistance at 20°C Ω/km: 3.39.
- Cable Weight kg / km: 85.