ITS TS510PV 12V DC Circulation Pump
The ITS 12V solar DC pump can be used for most hot water circulation applications. It can be connected directly to a 5W or bigger photovoltaic panel and is characterized by its small size, high efficiency, and extremely low power consumption.
Perfect for single family solar thermal systems.
Features of the 12V-TS5 Pump
* Energy efficient micro processor controlled brushless DC motor.
* Low inrush current soft start. Starts at 2 Watt.
* Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft.
* Long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service.
* Heavy duty. Continual 24 hour operation.
* High temperature Ryton casing and impeller (no deformation up to 260°C).
* Automatic dry-running, over-temperature and overload protection.
* Low power consumption
The ITS12V-B Solar DC pump comes with an integrated over-temperature safety device which slows down the pump at 95°C and shuts off the pump electronics when reaching temperature over 110°C (230°F). When the temperature of the pumped fluid cooled to below 95°C (203°F) the pump will function normally again.
* Working Voltage (DC): 8V~24V
* Power consumption: 2W ~ 10W
* Life Span: 13 years (normal solar use)
* Noise: < 42dB
* Max Flow Rate: 10L / minute
* Static Head: 2.3m
* Working Temperature: Max 110°C
* Connection Ports: 1/2 inc brass
* Max Pressure: 10 bar
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.