The spray nozzle is constructed of Delrin acetal resin. The nozzle uses a venturi system consisting of 16 air entrance ports, which allow air to increase the spray velocity. Oxygen levels in the water are increased as well. Outer covering of the spray nozzle is made of plated brass, enhancing the showerhead’s appearance and muffling the venturi system. Utilizes a ball and socket base allowing for adjustment. Ball is constructed with Delrin acetal. The seating washer is designed to seal around the ball swivel when compressed by assembly. The base connector is made from free machining brass and CBA alloy. The base fits any standard 1/2” (13 mm) male threaded shower arm. Lifetime warranted against clogging and defective material and workmanship. Packed in individual cartons with warranty, installation instructions and Teflon tape.
The World's first self-pressurizing shower fixture that adapts to low and variable water pressure. Designed to save 30-70% of water used by traditional shower fixtures, the Oxygenics® Elite™ SkinCare™ shower ensures a superior and refreshing shower experience, everytime. Oxygenics® showerheads are the only high-caliber fixtures on the market with the complete package - a powerful self-pressurizing sensational shower spray, a reduced water and energy bill, and a sleek durable design.
The core of Oxygenics® showerheads are made of Delrin®, an acetal resin similar to Teflon®, providing the required strength, toughness, and resistance to corrosion and scale buildup that is necessary to ensure long lasting performance. The moment you turn on the Oxygenics® Elite™ SkinCare™ shower you'll realize this is like no other showerhead you've ever experienced. Oxygenics® will be your shower choice for life.
Elite Showerheadwith Comfort Control Features
• Patented Oxygenics engine amplifies water pressure, turning weak showers into powerful showers in just minutes.
• Efficient design reduces water usage and energy costs, saving up to R1200.00+ per year.
• Comfort control easily adjusts the level of water pressure strength.
• Patented Oxygenics technology strengthens spray and increases oxygen content.
• High quality metal base and non-stick internal materials ensure long-lasting performance.
• Works great, even at low water pressures.
• Includes a limited lifetime guarantee never to clog or fail.
• Dimensions: 51 mm x 51 mm x 130 mm.
• Weight: 0.300 kg.
• Flow Rate: 10 L/min at 4 bar (approximately 8.5 LPM at 3 bar).
• Requires water supply pressure of 1.5 bar minimum.