Air Plant mounted on a wooden frame. Ready to hang on your wall or to be placed on a shelf.
- Dimension Frame: 200 mm X 142 mm X 22 mm.
- Weight: 249 grams.
- Materials: Air plant, pine wood, wood sealant, non-water-soluble glue,100% hemp string.
- Best to spray in the morning.
- Make sure that by night the plant is dry!
- Tillandsias DO NOT like to be in DIRECT SUN. They will burn, make sure they have good indirect light.
- They love good air flow.
Watering your Air plants
- Tilandsias are subtropical plants so the frequency of misting will depend on where you live.
Summer (spray weekly)
- If temperatures exceed 35 degrees spray twice a week.
Winter (spray every second week)
- If in doubt rather don’t water. Tillandsias do not like to be too wet.
- Same as above however if windy the plants will dry out quicker so spray twice per week.
Other areas in South Africa
- If you live in an area with a low humidity (like Gauteng) we recommend that you start misting twice weekly and adjust as necessary, depending on how long it takes for your plant to dry in your space.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.