Air Plant mounted on a wooden frame. Ready to hang on your wall or to be placed on a shelf.
- Dimension Frame: 200 mm X 142 mm X 22 mm.
- Weight: 249 grams.
- Materials: Air plant, pine wood, wood sealant, non-water-soluble glue,100% hemp string.
- Best to spray in the morning.
- Make sure that by night the plant is dry!
- Tillandsias DO NOT like to be in DIRECT SUN. They will burn, make sure they have good indirect light.
- They love good air flow.
Watering your Air plants
- Tilandsias are subtropical plants so the frequency of misting will depend on where you live.
Summer (spray weekly)
- If temperatures exceed 35 degrees spray twice a week.
Winter (spray every second week)
- If in doubt rather don’t water. Tillandsias do not like to be too wet.
- Same as above however if windy the plants will dry out quicker so spray twice per week.
Other areas in South Africa
- If you live in an area with a low humidity (like Gauteng) we recommend that you start misting twice weekly and adjust as necessary, depending on how long it takes for your plant to dry in your space.