The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, our filters use activated carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
Contains Water-to-Go filter technology that eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead leaving you with safe, healthy water.
- Water-to-Go 750ml Water Bottle in Black with A Red Sleeve.
- Includes one filter.
- Removes over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants and more.
- Capacity: 750ml/0,75l.
- Weight: 138g (with filter in).
- BPA free / all materials.
- FDA approved.
- Bottle Dishwasher Proof (Lid is handwash only).
- Replace filter every 200 litres (roughly 3 months).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.