- Nanometre SiO2 and H2SO4 gelled electrolyte technology for efficiency gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float, or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge.
- Case and cover available in both standard and flame-retardant ABS.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V.
- Number of cells: 6.
- Nominal Capacity 25°C: 20-hour rate (10.25A, 10.5V) 205Ah.
- Internal Resistance: Fully Charged battery 25°C ≤3.8mOhms.
- Self-Discharge: 3% of capacity declined per month at 20°C(average).
- Max. Discharge Current 25°C: 1000A(5s).
- Short Circuit Current: 3300A.
- Dimensions: 522mm x 238mm x 218/223mm.
- Approx. Weight: 65.0kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.