- Nanometre SiO2 and H2SO4 gelled electrolyte technology for efficiency gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float, or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self-discharge.
- Case and cover available in both standard and flame-retardant ABS.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V.
- Number of cells: 6.
- Nominal Capacity 25°C: 20-hour rate (10.25A, 10.5V) 205Ah.
- Internal Resistance: Fully Charged battery 25°C ≤3.8mOhms.
- Self-Discharge: 3% of capacity declined per month at 20°C(average).
- Max. Discharge Current 25°C: 1000A(5s).
- Short Circuit Current: 3300A.
- Dimensions: 522mm x 238mm x 218/223mm.
- Approx. Weight: 65.0kg.