- Failure modes of flat plate VRLA lead acid batteries in case of intensive cycling.
- It takes time to recharge a lead acid battery.
- Lead carbon: better partial state-of-charge performance, more cycles, and higher efficiency.
Recommended charge voltage
- Absorption: Cycle Service 14,1 - 14,4V
- Float : Float Service 13,5 - 13,8 V, Cycle Service 13,5 - 13,8 V
- Storage: Float Service 13,2 - 13,5 V, Cycle Service 13,2 - 13,5 V
- Article number: BAT612110081.
- V: 12.
- Ah C5 (10,8V): 92.
- Ah C10 (10,8V): 100.
- Ah C20 (10,8V): 106.
- l x w x h (mm): 410 x 172 x 225.
- Weight (kg): 36.
- CCA (@0°F): 500.
- RES CAP (@80°F): 170.
- Terminals: M8 insert.
- ≥ 500 cycles @ 100% DoD (discharge to 10,8V with I = 0,2C₂₀, followed by approximately two hours rest in discharged condition, and then a recharge with I = 0,2C₂₀).
- ≥ 1000 cycles @ 60% DoD (discharge during three hours with I = 0,2C₂₀, immediately followed by recharge at I = 0,2C₂₀).
- ≥ 1400 cycles @ 40% DoD (discharge during two hours with I = 0,2C₂₀, immediately followed by recharge at I = 0,2C₂₀).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.