Features and Specifications
- Flexible closed cell elastomeric foam.
- Colour: Black.
- Application: Thermal Insulation for Plumbing/Gas pipe work.
- Dimensions and R- Value
- Ø 22mm x 2000mm x ø 15mm Tube R- Value = 1.056
- Ø 22mm x 2000mm x ø 22mm Tube R- Value = 1.007
- Thermal conductivity factor Average temperature: @ -20°C (<0.031w/ (m.k)), @ 0°C (<0.034w/ (m.k)), @40°C (<0.036w/ (m.k)).
- Water vapour permeability Resistance factor μ: <2.8*10-11.
- Coefficient (g/(m.s.pa) Factor: >7.0*10³.
- Density: <95kg/m³.
- Flammability Oxygen index (%): >32 %.
- SDR: <75.
- Behaviour: Self-extinguishing, non-dripping, no flame spread.
SunScan SunSleeve Thermal Insulation Conforms to SANS 10400-XA and has a R – value that exceeds the required R-1 Value, Insulation Installed outside and exposed to weather must be coated with a suitable U.V resistant paint or cover slip to avoid/slow degradation.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.