Putting the “art” in “smart”, this device has several built-in features designed to protect your battery. Avoid under or overcharging, overheating, reversing the polarity, and/or discharging your battery unnecessarily. The SnoMaster Solar Charge Controller’s LCD display lets you monitor battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity, battery type, and even fault codes. Handy indicator lights help to monitor the status at a glance. Pulse width modulation provides trickle charging functionality for a continuous, slow charge to keep it in a fully charged state. Compatible with GEL, AGM, Lead-Acid (WET), Calcium, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04), and Lithium Titanium Oxide (LTO) type batteries.
- Advanced Micro Control Unit (MCU) uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology.
- LCD screen to display; battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (Amp hour), battery types and a visual battery capacity indicator.
- Built-in regulator prevents your battery from being over or undercharged.
- Built-in protection to prevent your battery from discharge in low or no light conditions.
- Multiple protection against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature and over voltage.
- Automatic equalization feature to revive deeply drained lead-acid and calcium batteries.
- Can be connected to the battery permanently to keep it fully charged by using a process called ‘float charge’.
- Coloured LED’s to easily indicate the operational status, battery condition and fault codes.
- Dimensions (mm): (H) 77mm (W) 180mm (D) 60mm.
- Net Weight: Approx. 500g.
- Input Connection: 50A Anderson Style.
- Operating Temp: -25°C to 50°C.
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C.
- Voltage: 12/24V.