Measurement means management
Do you have an electric car, a heat pump or a swimming pool? Then it is vital that you know exactly how much they consume. Submetering allows Smappee Plus to measure the specific consumption of individual appliances even more accurately. A great way of avoiding unpleasant surprises on your annual energy bill.
More insight, more control
Use our free app to see exactly how much energy you produce and consume. And thanks to our Smappee Switch you can operate appliances remotely with your smartphone and know for sure whether they are on or off.
Waste less energy
Do you have surplus solar power? Use Smappee Plus to power up specific appliances with this power, in a sequence of your choice. What’s more, you automatically earn one Solar Coin for every MWh of solar energy you produce.
Installed in minutes
A Smappee partner or electrician can easily install your Smappee Plus. Smappee requires no changes to your electrical system.
- Dimensions: 180mm x 130mm x 35mm.
- Weight: 300g.
- Operating temperature: -10 - +50°C.
- Storage temperature: -20 - +70°C.
- Relative humidity: 80% at 0 - +50°C.
- Operating altitude: 0 - 2000m.
- EMC: EN 55022 (Class B).
- Safety: conforms to UL/IEC/EN 61010-1 Ed3 2010, CAT II.
- Power supply: 100 240 Vrms / 50 - 60 Hz.
- Inputs: Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, N.
- Voltage measurement inputs: Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, N
- Topology and max. ranges: Single phase; 240 Vrms, Split phase: 240/480 Vrms, 3 phase 3 wire: 277 Vrms / 3 phase 4 wire: 277/480 Vrms.
- Frequency: 45 - 65 Hz.
- Power consumption: Max. 5W.
- IP rating (IEC 60529): IP X0.
- Impact rating (IEC 62262): IK 06 (Impact energy level: 1J).
What comes in the box
- Smappee Plus monitor (The brain!)
- External Wi-Fi module (connects Smappee to internet and app).
- Voltage Terminal (power supply, measures voltage of power phases).
- Smappee License Key (unique id for app).
- Current Transformer: 50A (9x).