How to determine pool size
- Width (m) x Length (m) x Average Depth (m) x 1000 = Litres.
- 1I.e.: 5m x 3m x 1.2m = 19.2m x 1000 = 19 200 Litres
Pump size determined by rotating water twice in a 24 Hour period. Calculated on 6 hours at maximum pumping capacity per day.
Please note these pumps are drop in replacements for you existing pool pump and will work with your pool cleaner. They do not heat water.
- Your pool water should be turned twice in a 24 hour period.
- This pump will drive most pool cleaners.
- Max pool size: (Flow Rate * 6Hrs per day) / 2 = Pool Size.
- Higher head = less suction for pool cleaner.
- Pump will start from sun-up to sun-down daily.
- Maintenance free brushless motor.
- Suitable for 24 – 72 Volt DC Operation.
- No electronics in the motor.
- Controller inputs for well probes and run-dry protection.
- Integrated DSP and MPPT.
- Battery operation with low voltage disconnect.
- Adjustable speed control of the motor.
- Protection agains.
Included In The Kit
- Pump Controller with digital display.
- Cable connector.
- Cable for solar panels (6m).
- Model: SR-SSP17-15-500.
- Input voltage: 48v DC.
- Litres Per Minute: 280 L.
- Max. flow rate (m³/h): 16.8.
- Max. flow rate (Litres/h): 16,800.
- Max. Pool Size: 46,200 Litres.
- Max. Head (m): 15.
- Ambient Temp: -30 to +45.
- Type of enclosure: IP54.
- Max. power input (W): 500.
- Class of insulation: F.
- Suction Inlet Lift: 3.0 m.
- Max. casing pressure: 2.5 bar.
- Max. water temp: +60 °C.
- Controller Input: 48V - 100V (VoC).
- Impeller: Plastic
- Dimensions: 560 x 300 x 370.
- Weight 18 kgs.
- 2 x 335 Watts @ 36V Recommended.
- 2 x 400W @36V Maximum.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.