The pressure pump requires the water to be above or at the same level as the inlet. The pump is unable to pull the water from below it. The "HEAD" rating is how high it can push the water upwards on the outlet side.
- Maintenance free brushless motor.
- Suitable for 24 – 72 Volt DC Operation.
- No electronics in the motor.
- Controller inputs for well probes and run-dry protection.
- Integrated DSP and MPPT.
- Battery operation with low voltage disconnect.
- Adjustable speed control of the motor.
- Protection against reverse polarity, overload, and high temp.
- Model: SR-SQB-3.0-50.
- Impeller: Screw.
- Voltage [V]: 48 V.
- Power [W]: 450 Watts.
- Max. Flow [m³/h]: 3.0 m³/h.
- Litres Per Min [L/min]: 50 L/min.
- Max. Head [m]: 50m.
- Max. Suction [m]: 8m.
- Outlet (Inch / mm): 1" x 1" / 25mm.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 320 x 280 x 210mm.
- Weight: 10.5 kgs.
- What's Included: Pump, Controller, Float Level Switches and 6m Cable.
Solar Panel Requirements
- 2 x 335 Watts @ 36V Recommended.
- 2 x 400 Watts @ 36V Maximum.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.