REVOV LiFe batteries are designed with a cycle-life of over 7000 cycles making them ideal residential, commercial and industrial applications. This premium product delivers the highest quality, extreme temperature resilience, high energy density, low weight in a small form factor. Revov LiFe batteries weight and size allows for wall mounting.
CATL- the world’s largest producer of Lithium-ion cells, supporting renewable storage projects across Europe, UK, Japan and has been a long time supplier to companies like BMW, Volkswagen and recently Volvo. CATL provides the cells in Revov LiFe batteries bringing those same levels of quality, prestige and reliability to Southern Africa.
- Residential Backup and Solar.
- Business and Factory Backup.
- Reduce Grid Electricity Usage.
- Solar, Wind or Hybrid Storage.
- Reduce Peak Usage Charges.
- Data Centres.
- Telecoms Base Stations.
- Utility Peaking, Frequency Modulation.
- Utility Dispatchable Solar and Wind.
Battery Management System Function
- Cell and battery voltage detection.
- Battery charge and discharge control.
- Cell, ambient and MOS temperature detection.
- Battery capacity and number of cycles.
- MOSFET charge and discharge.
- Equalization of single cells intelligently.
- Rs458 communication interface.
- Watchdog protection for circuits to ensure safe operation.
- Data storage.
Key Features of REVOV LiFe
- LiFePO4 chemistry which is considered very safe even if fully charged.
- Reliability - battery designed to operate in almost any environment.
- Durability - life expectancy exceeding 10 years at 25°C.
- Light weight - each battery weighs only 37kg.
- Supports parallel connection.
- External BMS (24V and 48V).
- No active cooling required.
- Communication interface: (RS485, Modbus).
- Best cost per cycle in Southern Africa.
- Safest Lithium-ion Chemistry.
- Excellent temperature resilience.
- Voltage Window[V]: 51.2 (25.6 x 2) (In Series).
- Capacity [Ah]: 220.
- Energy [kWh]: 11.20.
- Storage Charge: every 6 months.
- Voltage window [V]: 47 - 57.6.
- Max Cont Charge Current [A]: 100.
- Max Dis-Charge Current [A]: 100.
- Max Output Power [W]: 5120.
- Recharge Time (Hours): 2 @ 0.5°C
- Nominal Voltage[V]: 51.2.
- Lifetime @ 25°C: 10+ years.
- Cycle life [90% DOD @ 25°C] 3650 Cycles
- Operating temperature: Charge :0~+50°C; / Discharge: -20~+55°C.
- Transport regulation compliance: UN3840.
- Protection Class: IP20.
- Warranty: 10yrs or 3650 cycles at 1 cycle per day (whichever arrives first).
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (H*D*W): 41.8mm*280mm*482.8mm.
- Weight: 3.6±0.5Kg.
- Dimensions (H*L*W): 183±3mm*485±3mm*318±3mm.
- Weight: 37±0.5Kg.
Please note price includes Battery, cables and BMS only.