Features and Functions
- Built-in boost and buck AVR.
- Built-in solar charger.
- User-configurable setting via LCD panel.
- Compatible to AC mains or generator power.
- Flexible mechanical design to suit wall-mounting and desktop.
- Suitable for home appliances and personal computers.
- Intelligent communication.
- Model: RCT-ALP-3K-24.
- Rated Power: 3000VA/2400W.
- Parallel Capability: No.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers); 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation: 230 Vac ± 5%.
- Surge Power: 6000VA for 5 sec.
- Efficiency (Peak): 93 % at Line Mode, 90% at Battery Mode.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- Battery Voltage: 24 Vdc.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 27 Vdc.
- Overcharge Protection: 34 Vdc.
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: PWM.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 75 Vdc.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 50 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 30 A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 80 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 340 x 880 x 88.
- Net Weight (kgs): 12.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.