- Holds objects 1" to 2.25" (25 to 57mm) in diameter.
- Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25lbs (11 kilos).
- 2 clamps support 50lbs (23 kilos).
- Mounts easily with one #10 bolt or screw.
- Mounting area: 2 1/2" x 3/4" (64x19mm).
- 1. Use three number 10 bolts or screws and appropriate washer to fasten. Do not over tighten.
- 2. After fastening the SUPER QUICK FIST clamp stretch the strap by putting one hand on the base and use the other to pull in a perpendicular direction several times on the strap.
- 3. If you plan on holding a large cylinder and the base is not supported, it is advisable to use a piece of angle iron, wood block or shelf bracket to support the bottom of the cylinder. This will also make it easier to lock the clamp in place.
- 4. The strap is divided into three sections. The first holds objects up to 3", the second 5" and the third up to 9.5". If desirable, excess sections can be trimmed off with wire cutters or scissors.