- Holds objects from 1/2" to 4.5" (13mm to 114mm) in diameter.
- Each clamp supports a safe working load of 50lbs (23k). Break strength is 120lbs (55k).
- Mounts easily with two 1/4" (6mm) bolts or #14 wood or sheet metal screws, plus washers.
- 2 Clamps Per Package.
- 1. The Long Arm QUICK FIST clamp can be mounted in any direction; but when mounted vertically, it is easier to release and engage the strap onto the latching post, if the strap is hanging downward.
- 2. Mount the clamp with either two 1/4” (6mm) bolts or two #14 wood or sheet metal screws and two 1/4” (6mm) washers. Snug screws or bolts. Do not over tighten, as rubber just spreads.
- 3. After locking the strap on the larger latching post, either pull the strap tighter and use the small post as an additional lock (see illustration 1); or roll the remainder of the strap inward and fasten on the small post.