- Holds objects from 1/2" to 4.5" (13mm to 114mm) in diameter.
- Each clamp supports a safe working load of 50lbs (23k). Break strength is 120lbs (55k).
- Mounts easily with two 1/4" (6mm) bolts or #14 wood or sheet metal screws, plus washers.
- 2 Clamps Per Package.
- 1. The Long Arm QUICK FIST clamp can be mounted in any direction; but when mounted vertically, it is easier to release and engage the strap onto the latching post, if the strap is hanging downward.
- 2. Mount the clamp with either two 1/4” (6mm) bolts or two #14 wood or sheet metal screws and two 1/4” (6mm) washers. Snug screws or bolts. Do not over tighten, as rubber just spreads.
- 3. After locking the strap on the larger latching post, either pull the strap tighter and use the small post as an additional lock (see illustration 1); or roll the remainder of the strap inward and fasten on the small post.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.