Note: Solargorilla is a charging option. It is primarily designed to be used in conjunction with the Powergorilla via the L53D tip and may not work with some laptops over 40 watts directly. It relies on the UV intensity of the sun. Therefore, at certain times of the year it may not be suitable for use in the Northern Hemisphere unless combined with the Powergorilla. The Solargorilla solar charger has been trialled successfully in the Southern Hemisphere by aid agencies, emergency services, the military and adventure travellers, where power is a crucial element of their communications strategy.
- SLR Cameras.
- Hand-held Cameras/Action Cameras.
- iPhones/Smart Phones.
- Mobile Phone.
- PSP/Hand-held/Games Consoles.
- Head Torches.
- Use to charge the Powergorilla via the L52D tip.
- Voltage: 20V.
- Weight: 700g.
- Dimensions: 264 mm x 200 mm x 19 mm.
- Output voltage: 5V and 20V.
In the Box
- Solargorilla portable solar charger.
- 8 x mobile device tips: DC2.0 (mini Nokia), Micro USB, Mini USB, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, DC4.0 (Sony PSP), Nintendo DS-Lite.
- 8 x Gorillanuts: Male straight tips.
- DC connection cable.
- USB connection cable.
- Female 12V socket.
- Velcro strap.
- Protective storage case.