The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 40°C.
- Increases PV array output by up to 30%.
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Full Power Output in Ambient Temperature up to 40°C.
- Battery Voltages from 12 to 60 VDC.
- Fully Outback Network Integrated and Programmable.
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output.
- Built-In 128 Days of Data Logging.
- Standard 5 Year Warranty.
- Weight: 7.3 kg.
- Dimensions: 24.1 cm × 21.6 cm × 48.3 cm.
- Type: MPPT.
- Battery Voltage: 12 - 60V.
- Charge Current: 80A.
- IP Rating: Indoor Type 1.
- Efficiency: 97.5%.
- Warranty: 5 Year.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.