Onesto 20A 240V - 415V 6kA AC 3 Pole Circuit Breaker
A more significant limitation capability of short circuit current
- The limitation capability of a MCB is an internal characteristic which makes it possible to open the circuit before the short circuit current reaches its prospective maximum value.
A MCB with a better current limitation capability provides several advantages
- To reduce the thermal effects in the cable i.e increase life span of cables.
- To reduce the mechanical effects and electrodynamics forces on the different contacts.
- To reduce the electromagnetic effects which can be harmful to sensitive equipment / loads.
- Type: 3Pole.
- Rated current : 20 A.
- Curve : C.
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity : 6 kA.
- Rated service short circuit breaking capacity according to NF EN 60898 : 6 kA.
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz.
- Rated operational AC voltage : 230V /400V.
- Operating temperature : -25 to 60 °C.