The B130/10/12 Vaccine refrigerator is built to handle the robust duties expected in an African environment with a legacy of longevity in the field (early examples are still working after more than 20 years’ service, including in many African countries). All refrigerators are prepared with a probe hole for accepting independent temperature monitoring equipment to comply with the Pharmaceutical Regulations of 2015. The B130/10/12 is backed by the reputable and reliable Minus 40 service warranty and customers can select maintenance contracts to ensure extended longevity of their Minus40 Refrigerator.
- The refrigerator temperature is controlled by a 2-stage digital controller. The first stage of the digital controller cools the unit by switching the compressor either on or off.
- The second stage of the digital controller is set to prevent freezing of the vaccine load. Should internal temperature near freezing point, the controller switches on a heating unit to provide sufficient heating to prevent freezing.
- Alarm indication is provided for temperatures outside the 2˚C to 8˚C. There is a cavity positioned towards the back of the unit for independent temperature control.
- An internal fan is fitted to circulate air inside the cabinet. The freezer compartment operates between -12˚C to - 10˚C and is used for ice pack freezing.
- Carrying handles are fitted on the unit to assist in off-loading, positioning and during hygiene cleaning exercises. This unit is environmentally friendly as the refrigerator is CFC free.
- Rated power input is 4 Amps. Fridge interior surfaces prepared with stainless steel for superior hygiene standards.
- Low operating sound, ideal for medical facilities. 3 Adjustable epoxy coated shelves.
- Individual internal door is fitted to the freezer compartment to ensure that freezer temperature is regulated when main door is opened. Door is a self-closing, solid door.
- Lockable door for product security. An operating and installation manual is provided.
- Additional shelves.
- Castor wheels.
- HETL-01 – Haier Portable Wireless Temperature Logger (-25°C to 50°C).
- Fridge Tag TL2 – Berlinger Fridge Tag Temperature Monitor (0°C to 50°C).
- Fridge Tag TL2L – Berlinger Fridge Tag Freezer Temperature Monitor (-25°C to 50°C).
- Gross Capacity Fridge: 130L.
- Gross Capacity Freezer: 30L.
- Pre-set Operating Temperature range - Fridge: 2°C to 8°C.
- Pre-set Operating Temperature range - Freezer: -12°C to -10°C.
- Suitable for usage in a maximum ambient temperature: 43˚C.
- Hold-over time at less than -10°C (32°C AMB): 6Hrs.
- Ice Pack Freezing per Kg/24hrs: 4.8Kg.
- Defrost Cycle: Manual Voltage 12 or 24V DC /50Hz.
- Refrigerant: R134a.
- Rated Power Input: 4 Amps.
- Shelves: 3.
- External Dimensions (HxWxD)(mm): 1310 mm x 650 mm x 670 mm.
- Internal Fridge Dimensions (HxWxD)(mm): 480 mm x 450 mm x 490 mm.
- Internal Freezer Dimensions (HxWxD)(mm): 235 mm x 450 mm x 490 mm.
- Weight kg: 90 kg.