- The Kwikot Kwiksol Solar Water Heater Direct System complies with SANS 1307, is SABS 400kPa approved and can be used as a close coupled system or split system.
- The inner cylinder is manufactured from 2mm steel and thermo fused porcelain enamelled for cylinder longevity and hygiene.
- Polyurethane insulation between the inner cylinder and outer casement reduces energy and heat loss.
- 2x aluminium sacrificial anodes are fitted for corrosion protection.
- The solar water heater has an isolator switch fitted on the front-end dome (IPX4 rated) and designed for domestic hot water application in conjunction with an array of solar vacuum tubes.
- The two extra water connections required for connecting the manifold above the solar vacuum tubes, and the booster element, ensures that the solar water heater can be used as a conventional electric water heater and as a solar water heater.
- The solar water heater thermostat will automatically switch on when the incoming hot water from the manifold above the solar vacuum tubes, has not reached the set temperature setting on the thermostat. This will occur on cloudy days and at night when the water temperature drops in the solar water heater or when hot water is drawn off and cold water enters the solar water heater.
- Product Code: SOL-100-DIR.
- Capacity (Litres): 100.
- Element Rating (kW): 2.
- Operating Pressure (kPa): Up to 400.
- Mass Empty (kg): 27.
- Water Connections (BSP Male): 3/4″.
- Solar Connections (BSP Male): 3/4″.
- Dimensions(mm): 775(L) x 538 (D).
- Outer Casing: Galvanized Steel.