Kodak OGS5.6 / MKS IV equipped with MPPT solar charge controller to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array while charging the battery bank. The transformerless design provides reliable power conversion with its compact size and the built in Wi-Fi function can help monitor inverter data via mobile applications.
- Pure sine wave MPPT solar inverter.
- Customizable status LED ring with RGB lights.
- Touchable button with 4.3" coloured LCD.
- Wide DC input range.
- Supports USB On-the-Go function.
- Data log events stored in the inverter.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (App is available).
- Reserved communication port for BMS.
- Battery independent function.
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Model: OGS5.6.
- Rated: 5600VA/5600W.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Voltage Range: 110-280 VAC.
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC + 5%.
- Efficiency (Peak): 93 %.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave.
- Max. Charger Rate: 5 minutes.
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
Solar charger & AC charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 6000 W.
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 120 ~ 450 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450 VDC.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 120 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 140 x 295 x 468.
- Net Weight (kgs): 12.0.
- Communication Interface USB/RS232/RS485/Wi-Fi/Dry-contact.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C.
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.