The FL5.2 Kodak battery is a high performance, scalable battery module. The incredible 1C charge and discharge rate ensure you have the power when it is demanded. Each module has a capacity of 5.12kWh and can parallel up to 12 units for a total of 61.44kWh.
Installation is easy, with a plug and play solution that can save time when installing.
- 5.12kWh parallelable up to 12 units for a total of 61.44kWh
- 90% DoD - High DoD ensures you get the maximum out of the battery
- Easy to install - No racks or extra mounting brackets required. Save valuable time on site
- >6000 Life cycle - perfect for high cycle applications like off-grid or self-consumption systems
- CAN/RS485 communication - Ensure seamless communication with KODAK and SOLIS range of inverter
Main power cable and BMS cable are purchased separately - FL5.2-CABLE. Please ensure you purchase the correct quantity dependent on the amount of batteries and the kW rating of your inverter.
- 5.12kWh Capacity.
- 98% charge and discharge efficiency.
- 90% DoD.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
- Easy to install.
- >6000 Life cycle.
- CAN/RS485 communication.
- Scalable up to 20.48kWh.
- Nominal Capacity (kWh): 5.12.
- Nominal Voltage (V): 51.2.
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 44.5 - 58.2.
- Depth of Discharge (%): 90.
- Roundtrip Efficiency (%): >99%.
- Nominal Discharge Current (A): 100.
- Nominal Charge Current (A): 100.
- Max. Discharge Current (A) (30s): 150.
- Max. Charge Current (A) (30s): 105.
- Charge/Discharge Efficiency (%) 98%.
- Operating Temperature (°C) -10 - 50°C
- Storage Temperature (°C) -20 - 60°C
- Humidity (%): 4% to 100% condensing.
- Protection Level: IP21.
- Cycle Life: ≥6000.
- Weight (kg): 49.
- Dimensions (H*W*D) (mm): 600*342*207.
- Warranty: 2 years
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.