The JA Solar 410W Mono Percium Half-Cell Solar Panel is equipped with multi-busbar PERC cells, offering increased output, improved performance in varying temperatures, improved shading effects, decreased risk of hotspots, and better resistance to mechanical loading.
- Cell Type: Mono.
- Weight: 22.4kg±3%.
- Dimensions: 2015±2mm× 996mm±2mm x 35mm±1mm.
- Cable Cross Section Size: 4mm.
- No. of Cells: 144 (6×24).
- Junction Box: IP68, 3 diodes.
- Connector: QC4.10(1000V) and QC 4.10-35(1500V)
- Cable Length(Portrait 300mm(+)400(-)
- Including connector Landscape: 1200mm(+)/1200mm(-)
Electrical Parameters at STC:
- Rated Max Power (Pmax): 410
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 50.12
- Maximum Power Voltage: (Vmp)
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 10:45
- Maximum Power Current: 9.79
- Module Efficiency: 20.4
- Power Tolerance: -0~+5W.
- Temperature Coefficient of ISCA: -0.022%
- Temperature Coefficient of VC:-0.2772%
- Temperature of coefficient of Pmax: -0.35%
- STC Irradiance 1000 W/m2, cell temperature 25C, AM 1.5G
Electrical Parameters at N0CT
- Rated Max Power (Pmax): 310
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.91
- Maximum Power Voltage: (Vmp): 39.16
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.36
- Maximum Power Current: 7.92
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000C/1500V DC(IEC)
- Operating Temperature: -40C-+85C
- Maximum Series Fuse: 20A
- Maximum Static Load, Front: 5400Pa(112 lb/ft)
- Maximum Static Load Back 2400Pa(50)Ib/ft)
- NOCT: 45±2C
- Safety Class: Class II
- Fire Performance: UL Type 1
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.