ITS Solar is known to be a leader in the design of flat plate solar collectors and outsources the manufacturing to an industry leading factory. The result is a product that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Flat plate solar collector technology is one of the oldest and most widely used technologies in solar water heating panels. The simplicity of the technology makes it easy to manufacture offering absolutely great value for money.
- Class leading efficiency: Through careful design ITS can offer class leading efficiency on our collectors. Unlike many of our competitors, we are not only manufacturing a panel that is aesthetically pleasing, but we also utilise the proper materials and material thicknesses on the inside of the collector to ensure a high thermal output even after many decades of operation.
- Sleek low-profile design: Designed to be aesthetically pleasing and with minimal visual impact and wind resistance.
- Beautiful finish: ITS uses only high-quality finishing materials on our products to ensure the product will even after years of exposure to the outside elements remain as good looking as the day you bought it.
- Superior corrosion resistance: ITS uses high purity metals and quality finishes in the manufacturing of our collectors to ensure superior corrosion resistance.
- Freeze resistance: Flat plate collectors are prone to freeze when exposed to sub-zero temperatures for extended periods but when our panel is combined with our advanced control system it will withstand even the harshness of a European winter.
- Hail resistance: Covered with a 4mm tempered glass our FTP2.4's have survived some really serious hailstorms. At SABS it was tested with hailstones of up to 38mm without any damage.
- Easy installation and maintenance free operation: ITS solar collectors are designed with a groove in the frame to enable easy mounting with clip in brackets. The collector also includes a dedicated temperature sensor pocket for easy integration with a system controller. ITS collectors are designed to be maintenance free.
- 5-year warrantee: ITS flat plate technology comes standard with a 5-year warrantee. Due to our advanced EPDM sealing techniques and high-quality materials the products have a life expectancy of more than 20 years. ITS solar collectors have survived rigorous testing by the SABS.
Technical Data - Flat Plate 2.5m² FLP2.0
- Net Dimensions: 2000x1250x80mm.
- Gross Area: 2.5sqm.
- Cover Thickness: 3.25mm.
- Cover Material: Tempered Glass.
- Net Weight: 39 kg.
- Guarantee: 5 years.
- Sensor Pocket: Built in sensor pocket.
- Panel Orientation: vertical or horizontal.
- Material: Copper + Aluminium sheet.
- Surface Treatment: Black chrome.
- Header Material: Copper TP2.
- Header Tube Size: 22mm x 0.6mm.
- Riser Material: Copper TP2.
- Riser Tube Size: 8mm x 0.5mm.
- Number Of Risers: 10.
- Maximum Pressure: 600 kPA.
- Insulation Material: Polyester cotton.
- Insulation Thickness: 35mm.
- Frame: 6063 Aluminium alloy.
- Frame Color: Black.
- Frame Thickness: 1-2mm.
- Back Plate: Chromadek.
- Max Operating Temperature: 160deg C.
- Sealing Gasket: EPDM.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.